Does this girl like parmesan cheese or what? Everytime she eats toast, she has to have parmesan cheese to dip it in. I laughed really hard the first time she showed me her cheese stache, and then took a picture. Since then, she wants me to take a picture everytime she does this. We have many more of these pictures on our phones as well. Sure do love this girl!
Katelyn's blessing day! What a chunk she is! Love it, and sure do love her!
Aren't families the best? Dave and I are really enjoying having a family together, even though it is total chaos lots of the time, and even though both girls end up crying/screaming at the same time alot of the time, and even though we are always tired from lack of sleep from being up with them at night. So, even though it's tons of work raising these girls, we sure do love them sooooo much!
3 comments:
ha!hahaha! those parmesan cheese smiles crack me up! Way to go on the blogging...keep it up now. And adorable family pic! p.s. sounds like you need to hire an Oregon nanny to come help you out...
you look great as a family! Vannah cracks us up & she sure has changed.
Katelyn is so cute in her blessing outfit...she is not a chunk (in the pic at least)
That's awesome! When I was little I would take a spoon and dump parmesan cheese on it and tell my parents it was my medicine.
Katelyn's looks so cute!
Post a Comment