We finally got some family pictures done, can you believe it? How relieving! The girls pictures turned out soooo cute, I am really happy with them. I like our family ones, we just didn't get as many family ones, so there's not a whole lot to choose from. Plus, I am bigger and have darker hair, so that could be why I am not quite as pleased with them.
We are busy, busy, busy. With what? I couldn't tell ya! Just regular everyday stuff, I guess. Savannah is in preschool 2 days a week, and has dance 1 day a week. Katelyn is getting very close to crawling, and is also working on pulling herself up on things. The girls are very cute together and seem to like each other. Savannah is very good at distracting Katelyn and making her laugh, and Katelyn just loves having Savannah's attention. It is fun to see them interact with each other.
Dave is busy with work, and his ongoing lists of things to do around home. He has been having some stomach pain for the past month and so this Thursday will be getting his stomach scoped to see what the problem is. Hopefully, they will find something, and be able to do something to fix it. I am working hard on not freaking out! :) He is a great husband, and a very interactive dad. He loves to play with the girls and has so much fun doing it.
And for me, I am doing good. I am done breastfeeding Katelyn, and am really happy I was able to nurse this time around. Sad to be done so soon, but I needed to go back on narcolepsy medication, because I am just too tired! So, I started up last week, and am feeling less tired. Still have to take a nap or 2, but am able to go much longer without getting so wiped out. That makes me happy, and much more functionable! I also really want to lose weight! (surprise,surprise) I am hoping that with being on medication now, that I might be able to find enough energy to start exercising more consistently.
Well, that's about all I have to say for now. See ya!

3 comments:
your family sounds great!!
You have such a beautiful family! I'm sorry Dave has not been feeling well, please let us know if you need anything.
Thanks for the update! I love it! Love the family photos! Wish we could exercise together! I sure need it!
Post a Comment