We have been very busy lately, trying to get ready for the new addition to our family. Here are some things we have been doing:
Well, actually, this is what my belly has been up to-this was me at 22 weeks-I think. Of course, the belly is much bigger now.
We got rid of our old, plaid couches......
And got a new one! We are happy with it, it is pretty comfy and will be much easier to clean spills, etc. off of! (Savannah loves sunglasses and will wear them around the house, even while watching tv)
We finally got Savannah to try a peanut butter and jelly sandwich!! This is a very big deal, as she is a VERY, VERY picky eater. The marks on her tray are from her dabbing the sandwich trying to get rid of the excess jam that she only likes a little bit. It is still a challenge to get her to eat these. I have to put all my energy and excitement into being a cheerleader for the 'big girl' to get her to eat them.
This is on St. Patrick's Day-this is the green she wore. She looks so cute with her hair in a ponytail!
Here was our dinner! Well, that is, mine and Dave's dinner. Savannah ate toast with parmesan cheese on it. I know what you are thinking-we are so festive.
Okay, well, we have been up to more stuff but it looks like that will just have to wait. My computer is being slow and I don't have the patience for it! Ugh! So, maybe you'll get to see what else we have been doing-before too long........






5 comments:
WOOHOOO!!! I let out a scream for joy when I saw that you blogged!!! (chris thought I was crazy). Cute belly! Nice couch! LOVE Bana's cute pony tail! And I am very impressed with your festivity for St. Patty's Day!
Love Vannah's hair in a ponytail...
How are you feeling Nicole?!?
Love the St. Patrick's day dinner...way to go!
You're sure a cute preggo mama! Hope you are feeling well! And I can't believe how big Savanna is getting! She's such a doll :)
You look so cut!
Hey!! I'm so happy to have found your blog again! I just stole it off of Brooke's! (A while back my entire blog list got deleted so I've been recollecting.) Congratulations on your new little one! I can't wait to see some more pictures! I'm sure you'll be updating soon! :) Take care!
Post a Comment