10 years ago
Monday, November 22, 2010
Yes, I am pregnant....
I know, I surprised myself with being able to add that baby thing over on the side all by myself, without any help! (Usually, I have to call my sister and have her help me with this blog stuff). So, yes, I am pregnant, tomorrow I will be 11 weeks along. We are very excited. I had my first doctor's appt., and got an ultrasound, and the doctor said things look great! She was happy to hear that I have been feeling pretty sick. Much sicker than when I was pregnant with Savannah. Nothing sounds good to me except sugary and fatty foods. (like Hostess cupcakes, corn dogs, and french fries)-I know, disgusting. But, when everything else makes me want to throw up, what am I supposed to do?! Hopefully, in the next few weeks it will start getting better. So, on top of feeling sick most days, and being very tired, I am very grateful to have made it this far in my pregnancy. We told Savannah, and have asked her a couple of times if she wants a baby brother or baby sister. Her answer is different everytime, and I don't think she's quite old enough to fully understand what we mean. That's okay. Dave has been so good about taking care of things when he gets home from work. I haven't hardly fixed dinner since I got pregnant, so we've eaten alot of frozen pizzas, and baked potatoes. He is ok with that-thankfully! Anyways, I wanted to put a picture up, but no luck, not today, maybe next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yay! You're a blogging queen!
You are VERY talented! Nice work!
YEAH!!! (I always call one of my sister too for blog help) that is why my blog is as boring as it is...
We are so happy for you & Dave & Vannah!! :0) We hope you get to feeling better...and you are pregnant so you can eat whatever you want...McDonalds (that is what I ate)
I give you permission...
Hooray! Congrats Nicole!!! And yes, you are allowed to eat whatever you can keep down. I only wanted McDonald's soft serve ice cream cones, otter pops, turkey sandwiches. And I didn't cook either. Meat grossed me out until after Bronson was born. Oh yeah, I also ate a LOT of chocolate Zingers! Mmmm!
I can't wait to see what a good big sister Savannah will be!
Congrats my friend! That is so exciting!
Post a Comment