Savannah was a kitty cat for halloween. Probably the cutest kitty cat ever!
Let's see if I can even remember what we did for Halloween.......On Friday, we went with Crystal and Cambria and visited Uncle Shaun. Then, we went to Grandpa's work and they got to do some trick-or-treating there. On Saturday, we were going to go to the stake carnival, but for some reason did not. So, we went to our ward's trunk-or-treat, and Savannah was sooooo cranky! All she wanted was to be held, but held while standing up, or walking down the church hallway. They had the trunk-or-treat inside because it was raining, and they had to do it at the stake center because someone burned down our church building the night before! Crazy, that's for sure. (Dave even got interviewed by channel 5 on Sunday about the whole thing-he was on the news for about 1.4 seconds:)) Anyways, we went to Nana and Grandpa's house after the trunk-or-treat, hoping they would take her out trick-or-treating, but by then, I had had it. Savannah wasn't in the mood, and I didn't care what we did, as long as she was happy. Then, we came home. I was hoping Halloween would've been a little more fun than that, but that's okay. Dave, Savannah, and I all got to spend the day together so that was nice.
I know, I know, we are so festive-with out kitty cat faces and all.
10 years ago


5 comments:
haha I can't believe you guys painted your faces too!! SO CUTE!
I love the painted faces. Bryce was grumppy until he started getting candy then he put on the charm. Miss u guys!!!!
what a cute family picture! miss you guys
I take it back about not liking kitty cats...I like these three for sure!
What a cute family of kitty cats!
Post a Comment