10 years ago
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Happy Day!
Oh, it is a happy day for me! Mainly because I have now lost 20 lbs. since last August. It doesn't sound like much, but I was pregnant 2 different times. What has made me so happy was that I tried on some of my pre-pregnancy jeans, and I can now fit into them!! Hurray! I couldn't believe how happy that made me feel. They are a little snug, but at least I can now pull them all the way on and button them up! What a great feeling. I still have more weight that I'd like to lose, but I am so grateful to have lost this much. It is so dang much work, but so totally worth it to me. Hurray, hurray!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Nicole-how happy!! :0) We miss you & your family!
Wow Congrats! Does this mean I have to give you all your cute clothes back?
p.s. good work on updating your blog more than once a year!
Yay! What a great feeling! Keep up the good work!
Way to go!!!!
Post a Comment