Monday, August 9, 2010

Savannah's 2nd birthday... yes, she got a tricycle


Her Elmo birthday cake. The picture of it is on the right, the actual cake is on the left. I was surprised it turned out so well.




Dave doing the frosting decorating.





Playing with Heder and Crik.






Having fun with her cousin Cambria

Ugggggghh! I am so terrible at this. Updating, of course, but also trying to put pictures in the right place! I need my widdle sister to help me. She is a techie and I am not! Anyways, yes, I am finally updating, because my widdle sis keep bugging me to do so. I don't even know where to begin, seems how it's been so long, and so many things have happened. So, here goes........ In May, I ended up having another miscarriage. We were very disappointed, seems how that is now 2 in a row. My doctor assurred us that 2 miscarriages is totally normal. We are hoping for the 'third times a charm' this time. Sad, but yes, life does go on, and does go fast. We have had a fun summer. It started off with Heder and Crik (that's Heather my sister and Chris her husband) coming out here from Oregon for a couple of months. That was tons of fun because they LOVED playing with Savannah and she LOVED playing with them!! They made for good babysitters. We have also been to Wheeler Farm a couple of times, the zoo, boating at Willard Bay and Bear Lake, camping for Savannah's first time, swimming, and swimming lessons, staying in Coalville with Dave's parents, spring cleaning. Savannah also turned 2!! We had a great party for her, and made her an Elmo cake-which she ate none of. I also had a birthday, and turned the big 30, crazy I know.

5 comments:

Maggie & Nate said...

oh Nicole-it is wonderful to hear bout ya'll! We miss you already!
So keep posting... tell Dave hi for us & Bana~

Robbie and Darcy said...

Cute cake! That's pretty impressive!

aquamom said...

Cute pictures of that cutie-pie of yours! It has been a fun summer watching Bana turn 2 and you turn 30! Glad you are blogging again.

Sabrina said...

When did Heder get married? I miss you guys a lot, I am sorry about the miscarriages.

The Serre's said...

Oh Nicole! Mar and I were just talking about you today! Sorry about your miscarriages - you are not alone! I had two after my first baby, then one between my second and third. Each one is hard and I know your pain. I miss you and wish you luck!