

Ok, ok, I know yall are probably shocked that I am actually updating my blog-don't pass out please. I am terrible at doing this stuff. Anyways, so much time has gone by since my last post, so I am just going to skip summer and some of the fall and just say that life is going great. We are busy, busy with stuff, but also loving every minute of seeing Savannah learn and grow. We are continually amazed each week at the changes we see in her. She is now 16 months old, saying all kinds of words, dancing, being silly with her Daddy, running, and trying to do ballet( I was trying to teach her.) We are just so grateful to have Savannah as part of our family, she is such a blessing in our lives.
So, for Halloween, Savannah dressed up as a ladybug, the cutest ladybug I've ever seen! We got her a plastic pumpkin to carry around to hold her candy in. She is still carrying it around-she loves purse-like things! Anyways, we spent some of the day up in Coalville with Dave's parents, did the trunk or treat thing, and then my parents took her and Cambria trick or treating in their neighborhood. She came back saying "trick or treat," it was so stinkin' cute to hear her say that and pumpkin. We tried to get a recording of her saying those words but were not able to yet.
5 comments:
I'm so proud of you for actually updating your blog! Savannah looks so adorable as a lady bug!
Cute pictures. I can't believe how big she is getting. I am glad that you up dated your blog a little bit.
ok ok you have to put me & Nate on your blog...are we not friends?!? :0~ I am glad you posted!
Cutest lady bug ever!! Miss you Nic- hope all is well!
Post a Comment