Yay! You updated your blog!!! Savannah is such a doll! Thanks so much for coming to Natalie's birthday party- it was so great to have you two there! Check out some pics of the day on our blog!
We have been married for 5 years now. We have a 3 year old girl and a 1 month old girl. Yay for sisters! I stay home with the girls, Dave works full time at New West Machine Tool Company, where he goes around and fixes, and maintains machines. Very complicated stuff, if you ask me. We are enjoying life, trying to make the most of every moment when we are together as a family.
2 comments:
I loved the slideshow. She is adorbale. I really miss you guys.
Yay! You updated your blog!!! Savannah is such a doll! Thanks so much for coming to Natalie's birthday party- it was so great to have you two there! Check out some pics of the day on our blog!
Post a Comment