Thursday, January 22, 2009

Cousins


This is Savannah and her cousin, Cambria, who is 2 1/2 years old. We are lucky to have got such a cute picture, because neither one of them will stay still long enough to get a decent picture. I want to post more pictures of Christmas up, but can't figure out how to do one of those cool slide shows, so if any of you that are reading this know how to do that, please help me. And while your at it, let me know how to put all my friends names on my blog so it will be easier to read them. I am so not computer savy.

2 comments:

Tracie Bramhall said...

Hey Nicki - the picture is so cute. Savannah is so darling in her dress.

For the slide show that I use you can go to my blog and on the corner of one of my slide shows click the bottom, right corner and some info will come up. It should walk you through it but you can call me anytime.

As far as putting your friends name on the side, go to customize (very top of your blog, right side), then "Add a Gadget", then "Link List".

I hope that helps.

Anonymous said...

Cute picture! Love it!!
The slide show thing you can go to slide.com too.. that's where I do all of mine.
I'm glad Tracie took care of you cause I'm a little slow at checking blogs! We are moving to Oregon so we need to get together soon!!!