Well, if you can believe it or not, I am finally getting around to doing this whole blogging thing. I am hoping it will help me sleep better, because I wake up every night and start thinking about what I want to say on here, and how will I say it, etc. etc.-to the point where I can't sleep. We'll see what happens.
It is hard to know where to begin. The past 3 months have been a huge roller coaster of change for us. We wouldn't change it for anything. Savannah Jane Simister was born on Saturday, July 5th, at 9:21pm-via a c-section. Yep, she was stubborn(I like to say stubborn as her dad, but nobody believes me. They all claim that I am the stubborn one!) and wouldn't move. She has changed our lives forever-and for the good, of course. We love her so much! She is now about 3 1/2 months old, and is growing so fast. She smiles so much and so easily, she is a very happy baby-when her needs are taken care of. She is also starting to giggle-she giggles alot at Dave-which we go crazy when she laughs, it is the cutest thing ever! It is so fun to see how fast she is growing. Well, I am going to end this one, because it's late (10:16pm) and I am getting sleepy and can't focus. Until then.........
10 years ago
4 comments:
Nic- she is gorgeous! I'm so glad I finally got to meet her! Michal and I were thinking it would be fun to all get together again and meet at Gardner Village to see all the witches... do you have anything going on next week?
Keep on posting. I love it. We should definitely get together more often. I would love to spend more time with you and sweet Savannah.
I get that way too, where all I can think about is what to blog about, and then it rarly actually makes it on the computer. But Welcome to the blogosphere! Glad to have you around.
YAY! You finally succumbed to the temptations of the Blogging world. I am like Jazzy and you, figuring out what to blog about. I even have lists...but as you can see, from our blog which has not been updated for quite sometime, I have misplaced that list...
I look forward to dropping in every so often! Cheers!
Post a Comment