Cute slide show! It was fun to see all the pictures of Savannah as she has grown up. She is so adorable. It was really fun to see you and her. We need to keep it up. We could try to do something once a month if you would like. I am always looking to spend time with my good friends.
Loved the slide show!! Savannah is such a pretty little baby!! I can't believe how fast they grow up... it's crazy! That was so much fun to get together with everyone, we definitely need to do it once a month!! Keep in touch!!
We have been married for 5 years now. We have a 3 year old girl and a 1 month old girl. Yay for sisters! I stay home with the girls, Dave works full time at New West Machine Tool Company, where he goes around and fixes, and maintains machines. Very complicated stuff, if you ask me. We are enjoying life, trying to make the most of every moment when we are together as a family.
4 comments:
Cute slide show! It was fun to see all the pictures of Savannah as she has grown up. She is so adorable. It was really fun to see you and her. We need to keep it up. We could try to do something once a month if you would like. I am always looking to spend time with my good friends.
Loved the slide show!! Savannah is such a pretty little baby!! I can't believe how fast they grow up... it's crazy! That was so much fun to get together with everyone, we definitely need to do it once a month!! Keep in touch!!
OH MY GOSH! LOOKING AT THESE PICS MAKES ME WANT ANOTHER BABY SO STINKIN BAD!
Nicole.....thank you for making a blog spot!!! You did such a great job and you little one is beautiful. Good to see pictures of you....miss you
Post a Comment