Look at how little Savannah is compared to our remote!! We were so excited to get this jumbo remote! Actually, we were excited to finally have a remote.
We have been married for 5 years now. We have a 3 year old girl and a 1 month old girl. Yay for sisters! I stay home with the girls, Dave works full time at New West Machine Tool Company, where he goes around and fixes, and maintains machines. Very complicated stuff, if you ask me. We are enjoying life, trying to make the most of every moment when we are together as a family.
5 comments:
What the? I am still confused as to either of their sizes...i need another frame of reference, like a pencil or a dime!
That remote is ridiculous, but totally Dave. Savannah is adorable
Awesome! I am glad you have a blog now! And that remote is out of control. :) Such a cute little girl! :)
How dang cute!! We need to get together soon. I miss you.
Nicole....she is so adorable!!! You will have to set her up with Heath someday!!! xoxox
Post a Comment